December 1 – 2, 2020
About the Purpose to Impact™ Program
In a world of dramatic uncertainty, leaders connected to their purpose see clearly, act decisively and create real impact.
The Purpose to Impact™ Program is a transformative experience that helps leaders and their teams to uncover the unique gift they bring to the world—their purpose. Participants walk away with a deeper understanding of their individual characteristics that evoke confidence and inspire others to follow them when dealing with the unexpected.
This highly interactive program is built on three core tenets:
- There is no “right answer” for how to be a powerful and effective leader. We each have a unique expression of leadership that only we can communicate.
- Your purpose as a leader is “right in front of your nose,” you just can’t see it.
- Leaders discover together that their purpose is essential to individual and organizational success.
To lead effectively, you must uncover your leadership purpose—the unique gift that you bring to the world. During the program you will learn to:
- Examine your leadership journey to discover your authentic self
- Align your extrinsic and intrinsic motivators
- Discover and articulate your unique leadership purpose
- Create a tangible and actionable Purpose to Impact™ plan
EVENING BEFORE Optional Meet and Greet
- 6:30 – 8:30 PM Dinner with the Facilitators and Fellow Participants
- 7:45 – 8:30 AM Registration and Breakfast
- 8:30 – 9:45 AM Program Overview
- 9:45 – 11:30 AM Crucibles (including break)
- 11:30 – 4:00 PM Leadership Strengths, Motivations, and Leading from your Sweet Spot (includes lunch)
- 4:00 – 5:00 PM Introduction to Purpose
- 5:00 – 5:30 PM Day One Debrief
- 5:30 – 8:30 PM Cocktail Reception Followed by Dinner
- 7:30 – 8:00 AM Breakfast
- 8:00 – 8:15 AM Program Start and Check-In
- 8:15 – 11:45 AM Cohort Purpose Sessions and Debrief (includes 15-minute break)
- 11:45 AM – 1:00 PM Lunch
- 1:00 – 1:15 PM Create Purpose to Impact™ Plans and 1:1 Coaching
- 1:15 – 3:15 PM Purpose to Impact™ Overview
- 3:15 – 4:30 PM Cohorts Review Plans in Subgroups
- 4:30 – 5:00 PM Purpose Statement Presentations
- 5:00 – 5:15 PM Final Debrief
*Subject to change.
VENUE AND ACCOMMODATIONS
18 Clerkenwell Green Street, London, UK +44 20 7395 1265
Accommodations not included. Available close to the venue.